Alison Eales is a vocalist and indie pop singer-songwriter and multiinstrumentalist, playing keyboards, clarinet and ukulele, based in Glasgow. She is a member of Butcher Boy and of Glasgow Madrigirls. She has also played clarinet with Anna Le Hair as Eales Le Hair Duo.
Eales’ uplifting vocals bring an enchanting vibrancy and colour - Folk Radio
|2013||Land and Sea||Single|
|2022||Song to the Siren||Single|
- ALison Eales. 'Half-French Kiss'. https://alisoneales.bandcamp.com/track/half-french-kiss.
- Alison Eales. 'Facebook'. https://www.facebook.com/alisonealesmusic/.
- Damaged Goods. 'Butcher Boy'. https://damagedgoods.co.uk/bands/butcher-boy/.
- Anna Le Hair. 'Eales Le Hair duo'. https://www.annalehair.co.uk/eales_lehair.html.
- Folk Radio. 'Video Premiere: Alison Eales – Fifty-Five North'. https://www.folkradio.co.uk/2023/01/video-alison-eales-fifty-five-north/.